Radak StreetClick Here for a downloadable PDF with the apartment information.
- 2 ½ room apartment –Bedroom, bathroom, living room with sofa bed, kitchen & dining area
Please note: DVI rents this apartment to host our volunteers from abroad and we are accountable by our landlord for any damage. DVI does not have a large maintenance staff and we therefore ask you to care for the apartment as you would your own home.
- Please do not move the furniture
- Please take care of all appliances in the apartment
- Do not leave the electric water heater on for more than 2-3 hours a day
- Internet – DVI apartments do not have internet connection; you are welcome to connect to the WIFI in the clinic or alternatively there are many hotspots around the city.
- Television – There is a television in the lounge, connected to HOT cable TV.
- Heating and Cooling – The apartment has 2 large air conditioning units in the living room and bedroom, for your convenience.
- Hot Water – In winter, hot water is provided from the central heating system. In summer, turn on the timer for the “boiler” (hot water heater) for 2 hours before use; there is no need to leave it on for any more time. The timer is in the dining area, and is marked. There is NO solar heating.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is fully equipped for your use. At the end of your stay, please put all utensils back in the cupboards where you found them. The utensils are NOT kosher.On your arrival, you will find coffee, tea, sugar, milk & a cake with our compliments.
- If you are renting a car, be sure to park along the areas marked blue and white (and not along the red and white)! ALSO: Be sure to check the times that you need parking stickers, and put the sticker in the side window of your car. (There are signs along the streets that indicate the times when stickers are needed.)