|Join AFDVI for a CE Course Benefiting Dental Volunteers for Israel|
This presentation includes:
- How to make preventive dentistry a “win-win” practice management concept.
- The “new generation” of glass ionomer materials offering numerous new advantages.
- Use of a combinations of the “new” glass ionomer and resin-based composite for high caries active patients of all ages.
- Easy disinfection of tooth preparations decreasing postoperative tooth sensitivity and reducing or eliminating new caries.
- The preventive appointment for high caries active patients.
- A new generation of restorative material that looks very promising – anti-microbiological material placed in composite that reduces recurring caries.
- Answers to your questions.
On completion of this presentation, you should be able to:
- Describe how to increase your practice activity and revenue with preventive concepts.
- List the preventive concepts and products you want to incorporate into your practice.
- Incorporate the products and concepts into your practice.