Radak Street (back)
Closest Shopping Center – Gaza St. including:
- Grocery Store
- Take-out food
- Laundry/ Dry Cleaner
- Post Office –On Keren Kayemet St., near King George St.
- Supermarket – “Supersol” on Agron Street
- Terem Emergency Medical Centers – Next to the Tayelet Shopping Center, 6 Yanovsky St., East Talpiot Tel: 1-599-520-520. Can perform both x rays and laboratory tests on site. Results are given as part of the visit.
- Local Bus – main bus routes on both Jabotinsky St and Gaza St; Egged local information Ph. 02-530-4704
- Egged Bus routes in Jerusalem
- President’s Residence, 3 Hanassi St., Tel: 670-7211. Call to find out about tours in English
- American Cultural Center (has English library) Tel. 625-5755, Keren Hayesod St., between Agron Street and the Dan Panorama Hotel. Open Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue (Orthodox), 58 King George St., Daily minyanim.
- Fuchsberg Center for Conservative Judaism (Conservative), 8 Agron St., Tel. 625-6386
- Israel Union for Progressive Judaism (Reform), 13 King David St., Tel: 620-3448
- Har El Synagogue, 16 Shmuel Hanagid, tel: 625-3841
- See www.godaven.com for listing of Jerusalem synagogues
- Baptist– Jerusalem Baptist Church, 4 Narkis St., Tel: 02-625-5942
- Catholic – St. Paul’s Church, 32 Shivtei Yisrael St., Tel: 02-628-7523
- Presbyterian – St. Andrew’s Church, near the old Railway Station, Tel: 02-673-2401
- For full listing of Churches in Jerusalem click here.