Getting to the Clinic
On your first day of work at the clinic you will be picked up at 7:30 a.m. and taken to the clinic by a DVI staff member or volunteer. Please wait in front of the apartment building. The rest of the week, you will need to make your own way. Take the bus #77 from the stop on Levi Eshkol. Or if you have a car, follow these instructions:
Bus Lines to the Clinic: # 77
Pick up the bus on Levi Eshkol.
Get off the bus at the last Emek Refaim St. stop (approx. a 30 minute ride)
Continue walking straight on Emek Refaim until a traffic light – the corner of General Pierre Koenig
Turn left on General Pierre Koenig
Immediately after the gas station (one block), make a right onto Mekor Chaim St.
The Clinic’s address: 29 Mekor Chaim (on the left side)
Light Rail: Givat Hatachmoshet (Ammunition Hill) station, get off on Yaffo St. and switch for the 21 bus. Get off of the 21 bus at the Hadar Mall on General Pierre Koenig St. Enter the mall and take the escalator or elevator to the bottom floor and exit the mall. Bear right, past the Albar car dealership. Turn left on a small path, follow it to Mekor Chaim St. Turn left and continue until Mekor Chaim 29 – on your left side.
1. Turn left out of parking lot onto Midbar Sinai St
2. At the roundabout, turn left into Sheshet HaYamim St
3. Turn left onto Sderot Levi Eshkol
4. Turn right at Sderot Hayim Barlev
5. Continue on Heil HaHandasa
6. Slight left to stay on Heil HaHandasa
7. Continue on HaTsanhanim (there is a tunnel)
8. Continue on Shlomo HaMelech
9. Continue on David HaMelech
Keep left at the fork!
10. Turn right on Derech Beit Lehem
11. Turn right at Emek Refaim
12. Turn left at General Pierre Koenig
13. Turn right at Mekor Haim (at the gas station)
14 Arrive at clinic, 29 Mekor Haim St, on left
Total Distance: 5.5 km – about 15 mins