Address: 1st Floor, Apt. 2
15 Uziah Street
Jerusalem Telephone: From Overseas: +972-2-6718523 Within Israel: 02-6718523 Click Here for a downloadable PDF with the apartment information
2 ½ room apartment – one master bedroom,
one guest bedroom, living room with a folding sofa bed and dining area
The kitchen is kosher – dairy. (i.e. no beef, chicken or turkey – fish and eggs are allowed)
Sleeping room for 4
Please note: DVI rents this apartment to host our volunteers from abroad and we are accountable by our landlord for any damage. DVI does not have a large maintenance staff and we therefore ask you to care for the apartment as you would your own home.
- Please do not move the furniture
- Please take care of all appliances in the apartment
- Do not leave the electric water heater on for more than 2-3 hours a day
All apartments are available from Friday at 12 noon to the following Friday until 9:30 A.M, since our cleaning lady will arrive then to clean the apartment for the next dentist. If you need to leave your luggage for a few hours, you may leave it by the door, but this must be arranged in advance with our office staff. Linens and towels are provided in the apartment, and there are basic kitchen supplies in the functional kitchen.
- Internet – DVI apartments all have internet connection; network name and password is on the letter to you, from us on the dining room table.
- Television – There is a television in the lounge, connected to HOT cable TV.
- Heating /Cooling – The apartment has 2 large air conditioning units in the living room and bedroom, for your convenience. Please note: Do not run both units and the hot water “boiler” at the same time, it will cause an electricity short.
- Hot Water – In winter, turn on the switch for the “boiler” (hot water heater) for 2 hours before use; there is no need to leave it on for any more time. The switch is marked at the entrance to the bathroom. In summer, there is running hot water from the solar heating.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is fully equipped for your use. At the end of your stay, please put all utensils back in the cupboards where you found them. THE UTENSILS ARE KOSHER.
On your arrival, you will find coffee, tea, sugar, milk and a cake with our compliments.