2 Sderot Eshkol, Apt. No. 53, Ground floor – the first apartment on the right The entrance to the building is around the back – on Midbar Sinai St.!!!! Please make a note of this.
It is the 3rd (last) entrance to the building from the parking lot off Midbar Sinai Street, Jerusalem Telephone: From Overseas: +972-2-5812328 Within Israel: 02-5812328 Click Here for a downloadable PDF with the apartment information.
3 room apartment – 2 bedrooms, living room with sofa bed, kitchen and dining area. Suitable for a couple and up to 3 children/guests
Please note: DVI rents this apartment to host our volunteers from abroad and we are accountable by our landlord for any damage. DVI does not have a large maintenance staff and we therefore ask you to care for the apartment as you would your own home.
- Please do not move the furniture
- Please take care of all appliances in the apartment
- Do not leave the electric water heater on for more than 2-3 hours a day
All apartments are available from Friday at 12 noon to the following Friday until 9:30 A.M, since our cleaning lady will arrive then to clean the apartment for the next dentist. If you need to leave your luggage for a few hours, you may leave it by the door, but this must be arranged in advance with our office staff. Linens and towels are provided in the apartment, and there are basic kitchen supplies in the functional kitchen.
- Internet – DVI apartments all have internet connection; network name and password is on the letter to you, from us on the dining room table.
- Television – There is a television in the lounge, connected to HOT cable TV.
- Heating/Cooling – The apartment has three air conditioning units used for cooling and heat. Please remember to turn off the units when not necessary – they use large amounts of electricity.
- Hot Water – In winter, hot water is provided from the central heating system. In summer, turn on the switch for the “boiler” (hot water heater) for 2 hours before use; there is no need to leave it on for any more time. The switch is marked at the entrance to the bathroom. There is NO solar heating.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is fully equipped for your use. At the end of your stay, please put all utensils back in the cupboards where you found them. The utensils are NOT kosher.On your arrival, you will find coffee, tea, sugar, milk & a cake with our compliments.
- The Ramat Eshkol apartment has private parking. If you park on the street, be sure to park along the areas marked blue and white (and not along the red and white)! Blue and white marked parking spots require payment – look for the pay stations on the sidewalk.