Radak Street (back)
On your first day of work at the clinic you will be picked up at 7:45 a.m. and taken to the clinic by a DVI staff member or volunteer. Please wait in front of the apartment building. The rest of the week, you will need to make your own way :
- Walk left out of the building onto Radak
- At the corner of “HaNassi” turn right (the President’s residence will be in front of you)
- Continue along “HaNassi until you reach HaPalmach” (where the Islam Museum is)
- Turn right into Hapalmach and walk two blocks until “Kovshei Katamon”
- Turn left into “Kovshei Katamon” and continue straight until the intersection with “Emek Refa’im”. (it changes name in the middle to “Elazar HaModai
- Continue straight ahead through the light into “General Pierre Kenig”,
- At the petrol (gas) station turn right into “Mekor Chaim Street”.
- We are number 29.